The sidewalk in front of my property is heaved up because of the tree roots. Who can come out and fix it?

The property owner is responsible for maintaining and replacing the sidewalk, treelawn and curbs adjacent to your home.  However, we do have a curb and sidewalk program to assist property owners with that cost.  Please contact the Engineering Department at 574-235-9251 for more information on that program.