How do I report graffiti?

Help keep the Bend beautiful and report graffiti or learn about the Graffiti Abatement Program

If you see graffiti or someone in the act of spraying graffiti, first contact the South Bend Police Department at 574-235-9201, or Crime Stoppers at 574-288-STOP. 

Once graffiti is reported to the police department, all abatement concerns pertaining to graffiti on abandoned, public, private, and commercial property can be addressed by contacting the Director of Graffiti Abatement at the South Bend Parks and Recreation Maintenance Building, 1020 High Street, South Bend, Indiana 46601.